Friday 5 July 2013

HSBC advert (words and pictures)

The HSBC advert will be posted in the majority of airports around the World. This was created on Photoshop by myself. The images are from Google images because unfortunately, I wasn't there to take any of these pictures above myself.
The sources I used were Photoshop and Google images. Firstly, Photoshop helped me because I could edit the size and form of the pictures which I exported from Google images. As you can see, I have wrote -on each picture- confidence. This represents that the stars are professional at their jobs; all of them have pressure on their shoulders; therefore, they all need confidence whilst performing their duty/job.
Also, the pictures from the advert don't all  suggest that all of the people in the pictures have confidence. For example, Fernando Torres is a Chelsea footballer lacking confidence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment